A new machine era in the Malwa 560-series is being launched, the 560.4.
The most notable difference compared to previous models is that the 560.4, with its new 2,8 litres CAT-engine, meets the demands according to Euro 5/Stage-V.
The new engine comes equipped with a particulate filter and catalyst but still doesn´t use the AdBlue system. With all the checkpoints and filters now collected at the front under the hood, daily supervision has become easier and more accessible. It is also more silent and has better torque. The hydraulic pumps are now from Bosch Rexroth and the fuel tank has a larger capacity. Apart from the new engine, there are a couple of updates seeking to increase the performance and user-friendliness of the machine.
A few examples given:
- The control system has been modernized with the latest generation of Ican-modules, larger touch screen and remote diagnostics as standard.
- Modem for operation info now directly in your smartphone.
- 25 % stronger bogie chains than before.
- Improved traction by 10 %.
- Power regulated work lighting.
- The harvester comes with a stronger crane from FTG Cranes. It has more robust slewing power, crane pillar and main boom.
- The forwarder has a new loading area with solid bunks and a new gate.
- Better opportunities for customization with a wider range of options.
”Much of the work with 560.4 has been about, in collaboration with contractors and landowners, to further improve operational reliability, performance, service friendliness and comfort. Our aim is to provide the most sophisticated low impact logging machine on the market – and with 560.4, I think we have cemented our position further as one of the major players within the compact class” says Magnus Wallin, Founder and Business Developer, Malwa Forest.
The Malwa 560 will be available in three models: harvester, forwarder and combi (harvester and forwarder in the same machine).